Monday, April 27, 2009

Red Deer Antique Show this weekend!!

I will be taking my offerings to the Red Deer Antique Show at the Westerner Agricentre this weekend.
There is a big car parts swap meet/car show and they are holding this antique show in conjunction with it.
I will have my handmade soaps, soy candles, alpaca yarns, alpaca roving, etc there.
I will of course have the alpaca teddy bears, bunnies, kangaroos and stuffies there as well.
There will be a couple of duvets made right here in Alberta from the alpaca fibre from my animals as well. There is just nothing like sleeping under one of these lovely duvets.

I will bring to the market for the first time in Red Deer the Yerbe Matte teas that I found this past year and have just fallen in love with drinking. Great taste and good for you at the same time!!! wow what a combo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing