Monday, April 6, 2009

More yarn on the way!!! YIPPEE

Well I am off to the mill again today to pick up somemore of my yarn.
I got a call on Friday saying that the black alapca/wool 2 ply was ready for pickup and that there was some more 100% alpaca roving there as well.

After that I will just be waiting for the brown yarn and the rug yarns that are being spun,

The 2 boys Riley and Roger (the maremmas) are doing wonderfully at the barn. I am not sure how great they will be as guard dogs though. They are playing with the bassets and they get on really well with the peacocks and rabbits. They spent the day out around the barn yesterday and seem to be very happy and adjusting well to their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing