Thursday, April 23, 2009

SNOW!!!!

The snow started falling again yesterday. GRRR
I think everyone is so sick and tired of snow and cold this year. After a couple days of +20C weather everything tanked yesterday and the snow decided to give us one more kick in the rear.
There is a small layer of snow on the ground again this morning and it is supposed to only have a high temp of -2C today. Sheesh I thought spring was here.

On a different note, I am finally starting to make headway with this cold I think. I can at least talk again now even though it is still with a strange sounding voice. After 2 weeks I have had just about enough...

I am getting ready for the first spring show of the year this Saturday. We will be doing the Mothers Day Farmers Market at Strathmore Alberta. Hopefully there will be a great turn out again as there was last year. I have a few new things to introduce this year. Along with all my handmade soaps and soy candles, alpaca teddy bears, bunnies, yarns, rovings etc I will have handwoven blankets from 100% alpaca. I will also be introducing tea made from the yerbe matt herb from South America. It is a wonderful tea full of vitamins and all kinds of goodies that help boost our immune systems. It comes in different combinations with wonderful flavours.
I think at present my favorite is the lemon ginger made with lemon myrtle.

Well I guess I had better get going here as I need to go and fire up a truck to warm up and go to the city to do my pick ups and deliveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing