Monday, May 4, 2009

Going to the Island!! Yippee!!!

Well after a very long winter I am going to get out to Vancouver Island for the weekend.
I am going to finally go and see the equipment there to see if it is what will work for me for processing my alpaca fibre. I can hardly wait.

Of course just getting away to the island will be good for me as well. I am sooooo looking forward to seeing flowers and hopefully sunshine. I am sure that will make me feel like the spring is finally going to be here.

After that my Saturdays will be once again taken up taking my wares to the Red Deer Farmers Market every Saturday morning from May long weekend to Thanksgiving weekend. It is a fabulous market. Out doors and still in the real farmers market feel. The people are wonderful and there is just about any and everything a person could ask for at the market. Well worth a visit for anyone in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing