Saturday, May 30, 2009

First cria for 2009 is born today!!

We had a wonderful day at the market in Red Deer.
People are quite interested in the alpaca products we have for sale.
I can't help but smile when I see the eyes of a little child light up when they see the alpaca teddy bears and bunnies etc. We have a 3 foot high alpaca standing out at the front of our booth and the children run up and hug it and pet it. It is just so cute to watch.

My soap is getting low already. I am going to have to get busy and get some more batches made.

We have a new baby this afternoon. We came home from the market to find a little baby in the front field. We have our first alpaca baby for the year. It is a boy in a nice dark fawn colour.
I will have to see if I can post some pics in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing