Saturday, March 14, 2009

March is getting to be quite a month for new things for me. LOL

Well guys I guess I am actually going to get a website up and running finally.

I have join showsmart.com for a website of my products.

My site is www.showsmart.com/goodwinsoapandcandleworks

It will take me awhile I am sure to get all my soap and candles listed. Along with that I will be listing my alpaca socks, wool socks, yarns and roving and fibre.

I will get the teddy bears, bunnies, horses etc all listed and I can see it is going to take me a fair bit of time to get all the pics uploaded.

I have a few absolutely beautiful blankets/throws made of alpaca that will be listed soon as well.
I just can not tell you how soft and wonderful they are to snuggle with.

I have quite a few pair of slippers to list on there as well.

New also will be the Yerba Mate teas. This is a product I found by chance and I have to say, I have really been extremely impressed with the teas and the people who are supplying them.
Yerbe Mate is a tree in South America. The Mate beverage made from this tree was discovered to benefit health, vitablity and longevity. It has been used for centuries to boost immunity, cleanse and detoxify the blood, tone the nervous system, restore youthful hair colour, retard aging, combat fatique, stimulate the mind, control the appetite, reduce stress, providing overall good health. This will be listed on my site soon as well.

Well okay, enough of the listing of what is happening on the site.

Here at the farm we are enjoying a beautiful sunny and warm day. Wow what a change for a couple days ago when the temperature was -30C.

We are looking forward to the spring this year. We will begin shearing alpaca on April 26. Hopefully by then the cold weather will have gone away for a few months.

The chickens seem to think it is spring already and we are getting more eggs than we know what to do with. MMM wonder if they know something we don't.....

Anyway, I should go back to work on the website.

Well God bless and may all your journeys be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing