Thursday, March 12, 2009

My first post

I guess my first post on here would be to let people know what types of soaps I have to offer.

I currently have in stock :

Anise EO
Lavender EO
Tangerine EO
Spearmint EO
Stress Blend EO (this is a blend of essential oils)
New Age Musk FO
Pink Grapefruit FO
Sandalwood FO
Rose FO
Peony FO
Cucumber Melon FO
Apple & Oak FO
Zen Garden FO

I also have a new batch of Neem Oil soap as present. Neem is an oil that is said to work well for people suffering from some skin problems. I have had very positive feedback from my customers who purchase this soap from me. It is a difficult soap to keep in stock as it sells out very quickly.

I am in the process of making my new batches of 100% soy candles for the upcoming spring and summer markets. If you wish to have a list of the available scents please feel free to email me.
Also if there is a specific scent you are looking for let me know and we will see what we can do to help you out in that respect as well.

I guess I should also let you know that in the fibre department we are now able to offer 100% alpaca roving for all you spinners out there. Currently in stock is white and a beautiful brown with a bit of a reddish tone. This is all fibre from my own alpaca here at the farm.

We also have 2 ply yarns in white, light camel and a very dark brown heather available for purchase. This is a 70% alpaca/30% merino wool blend that is an absolute dream to knit or crochet your favorite projects with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing