Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pics of the new Llamas


I went out and got pics of the new llamas.

This is Anika. She is a silky llama. I will definately have to give her a haircut come spring. Her fiber is very nice and fine and I am not seeing any quard hairs. Lovely brown and grey colour should come up a lovely heathered gray when spun.





This is Keilana. She is a lovely Suri Llama who as you can see has had a hair this summer.


Don't know a lot about her breeding right yet, but will know more when her papers come.











This is Peachy Keen, She is a female Suri Llama.


Her fleece is beautiful. I am looking forward to shearing her next spring and getting some of that lovelyness to work with.






This is Ice. He is a beautiful speciman of a Suri Llama.






I understand he has been shown quite extensively. I will know more and be able to research more once the papers for him come.

Beautiful fibre and just a wonderful temperment to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us through the building of our shop and business of soapmaking, candles, and fibre processing